INFECTION CONTROL USING SKLARS' EPA REGISTERED DISINFECTANT.
There has never been a more important time to invest in effective infection control.
Sklar is pleased to offer a full line of Care & Cleaning agents to disinfect, decontaminate,sterilize, lubricate and protect your stainless steel surgical instruments and equipment.
Broad spectrum anti-microbial agent effective against a wide range of pathogens and has no deleterious effects on surfaces. Completely kills infectious disease causing micro-organisms within a few minutes.(Not for use on surgical instruments).
How does it work so effectively?
Sklar Disinfectant formula has a “detergent” that carries a molecule into the membrane of the germ cell!
Tested Safe On Polystyrene;Acrylic;Polycarbonate and Polyvinylchloride. Additional general use for infection control on OR lights, computer screens, incubator hoods, probes, cameras, cables, cords and ultrasound transducers.
For items that cannot be submerged, Sklar Wipes are a great alternative. Follow Equipment Manufactures Directions.
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound, Isopropanol, Proprietary inert ingredients
- SklarSurface™ Disinfectant is a synergistic combination of quaternary ammonium chloride and Isopropanol, combined with solvents and detergents in a proprietary aqueous formula.
- Samples were opened and analyzed periodically during storage period.
- Based on this data the product is considered a “stable chemistry” and requires no expiration dating on its packaging!
- Shelf life is 3 years as long as the product is stored in a cool, well ventilated space with low humidity levels.
- Note: It is the packaging that expires not the product itself
- Sklar Soak: immerse the used surgical instruments into the solution for a minimum of 2 minutes to decontaminate for safe handling!
- Not recommended as a cleaner.
- Sklar Soak is not recommended for flexible or rigid scopes or to be used for cold sterilization. Refer to SklarCide™
- Shelf-Life when stored according to package directions is 3 years from manufacturing date.
Quaternary Ammonium Compound, Isopropanol 17%
- Kills Micro-organisms and molds
- Gram + and Gram – bacteria
- Enveloped and Non-Enveloped viruses.
For expert care of your surgical instruments at every stage of the cleaning process,trust Sklar to deliver the right cleaning agent for you.